Professional Human Translation
Subject Matter Expertise
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Professional French-Canadian Translations You Can Trust
Are you looking for an exceptional, dependable translation vendor to provide accurate translation services between English and French Canadian? Language translations can make or break your international brands because poorly translated materials can have a direct impact on customer experience, and worse, lead to lost business opportunities. This is why you need Stepes. We’re the go-to translation company with the best linguistic resources and cutting-edge technologies to deliver the highest level of linguistic accuracy and cultural competency while ensuring fast turnaround and competitive service. Stepes is trusted by the world’s leading companies in healthcare, finance, legal, technology, manufacturing fields, and more.
Stepes’ French Canadian translation is powered by a large team of professional native French-Canadian translators and subject matter experts from Quebec, Ontario, New Brunswick, and other parts of Canada who are trained with translation best practices and the latest language technologies to consistently deliver exceptional language localization results between English and Canadian French. Stepes’ next generation translation technologies support translation memory, terminology, and linguistic review management for the most efficient modern English to French Canadian translation services. Stepes provides expert French-Canadian translation solutions to our clients in life sciences, financial services, government, and IT industries so they can accelerate business expansion and revenue growth in Canada.
French Canadian translations are mandatory for companies doing business in Canada as a result of the dual language law instituted by the Canadian government. This is why it’s important that companies with a presence in Canada ensure their business content such as product packaging, user manuals, HR documents, and training materials are localized into French Canadian with quality. Stepes provides high-quality French-Canadian translations services for all types of content so you can conduct your business operations in Canada with confidence. We offer complete customer satisfaction guarantee.
Continuous French-Canadian Translations
The modern digital economy increasingly relies on the cloud and SaaS (software as a service) models for business services and operations, allowing companies to deploy products rapidly in fast development lifecycles in order to meet customer expectations. This agile development methodology means companies now need small amounts of or micro content translated frequently with speed, instead of doing all the translation together at the end common in the old waterfall models. This is why continuous French-Canadian translation solutions are in high demand. However, not all translation companies are well equipped to support always-on, 24/7, and continuous translations between English and French Canadian. Stepes is the undisputed leader for agile, just-in-time translation services powered by our patented multichannel enterprise translation solutions. We’ve developed a full set of translation APIs that automate the entire French-Canadian translation workflow for the most efficient localization execution. Our continuous French-Canadian translation model supports website localization, ecommerce platforms, topic-based authoring (DITA documents) and global customer support operations. To learn more about Stepes continuous translations, please click here.
Drag and Drop
Our French-Canadian Translation Workflow
Stepes disrupts the traditional offline localization model by bringing professional French-Canadian translation services online. Our cloud centric translation approach uses modern AI, big data, and machine learning to automate many of the unneeded manual processes with legacy translation workflows so our clients get their content translated with quality and speed, while reducing translation costs. Studies find that 70% or more of all enterprise translation requirements can benefit from the automated workflows that eliminate unneeded manual touch points, while enabling processional linguists to translate confidently with the highest efficiency. Stepes has simplified professional English to French Canadian translation services to three easy steps.
Accurate French-Canadian Document Translation
Stepes localizes a variety of business documents such as commercial contracts, product guides, training manuals, and financial reports from English into French Canadian and from French Canadian into English. For each project, we assign qualified French linguists in Canada with the right subject matter expertise for the highest level of linguistic quality. Stepes provides professional French-Canadian translation services for virtually all file formats such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe InDesign and FrameMaker, as well as XML, YAML, and other software, website files. Our French-Canadian document translation tools are built to support translation memory, terminology glossaries, and formatting tags natively so we can efficiently translate your business documents with linguistic accuracy and consistency, while saving localization costs. The following is a list of documents we translate from English into French Canadian:
- User Manuals
- Contracts and Agreements
- Informed Consent Forms
- Training Documents
- Accounting Reports
- Maintenance Manuals
- eLearning Courses
- Patent Documents
- Online Help
- Product Catalogs
- Packaging & Labelling
- Employee Handbooks
- Case Studies
- Press Release
- Clinical Outcome Assessments
- Marketing Collaterals
- Business Presentations
Stepes Canadian French Translation Process
Stepes is an ISO 9001:2015 certified translation company. We have localization best practices and stringent quality assurance processes to ensure the highest level of linguistic accuracy and cultural precision between English and French Canadian on a consistent basis. The following list illustrates some important components within our French-Canadian translation workflow.
- Dedicated Linguistic Team: For each of our enterprise clients, Stepes assembles a dedicated team of French-Canadian linguists and subject matter experts with the right knowledge and skills matching the customer’s technical field. This dedicated approach ensures linguistic consistency and knowledge retention over time for continued improvement.
- Translation Memory: Next, we build a master English-French Canadian TM (translation memory) database for translation leverage. For customers who have done French Canadian translations with another vendor, we request our customers send us their legacy TMs so we can leverage existing translations for cost savings as well as ensure linguistic consistency. If the customer has complaints about the linguistic quality, Stepes can help the customer review existing TM segments and fix all linguistic issues.
- Terminology Management: Stepes works with the client to proactively build an English-French Canadian terminology glossary. Terminology management is a centerpiece of Stepes’ professional translation services for linguistic accuracy and consistency on a continuous basis.
- Linguistic Review: For selected projects, Stepes conducts a full linguistic review by the customer’s Canadian office French staff or 3rd party translation reviewers. Stepes has developed a powerful online linguistic review portal so all linguistic changes are captured automatically for future project reference. All changes are also automatically implemented in the bilingual TM files so the lasted edits are always picked up for future translations.
- Desktop Publishing: For document translation projects with formatting and layout requirements, Stepes performs desktop publishing (DTP) for the translated documents in French Canadian so all paragraphs, tables, charts, graphics are professionally formatted to look professional.
For certain French-Canadian translation projects that require MTPE (machine translation post-editing) services, Stepes has a complete solution for enterprise MTPE. For a complete discussion on Stepes’ MTPE solutions, please click here.