Selling your product internationally means investing in translation and localization. Almost 30% of shoppers in a 12-country survey say they would be discouraged from buying from a website not in their native language. Stepes translates your product to make it suit every market’s local preferences and tastes so that your reach can be truly global. Our in-county translators are available around the clock so your product can be translated in less time than ever, with the nuance and cultural finesse to help you fluently communicate your brand value in diverse markets.
Stepes can translate any of the following into 100+ languages:
- Your global branding
- Online, media, and print
- Product and packaging
- Demo videos
- Human resources materials
- After-sale materials
- Assembly and user instructions
- Product care instructions
- Catalogs, coupons, packaging, and training materials
- Product specification sheets
- In-store displays and signage
- Graphic design adaptation
- Language review management
- Localized formatting
- Multilingual copywriting
- Language and culture testing
- Product support website
- E-commerce websites
- User reviews
Some of Our Distinguished Retail Clients
Stepes is proud to serve the translation needs of some of the most successful retail brands in the world. We deliver complete customer satisfactions in terms of linguistic quality, fast delivery, and professional service.
What we offer
- Extremely fast project turnaround.
- Unprecedented translation scalability.
- Digital content and social media translation adept.
- Higher quality with bilingual subject matter experts.
- Competitive service through efficiency.
- Mobile translation enabled.