Quality Translation Services in 100 Languages
Stepes (/’steps/) provides professional quality translation services to help our clients connect with global audiences across linguistic and cultural barriers. Our team of expert translators has the linguistic experience and subject matter expertise to guarantee the most accurate translation results with efficiency.
Quality Translation Services You Can Trust
Many factors affect the quality of translation—the linguistic experience and competency of the translator, knowledge of the subject matter and cultural context, use of proper terminology, and the availability of intelligent software tools. This is why you need Stepes. We have the linguistic resources, localization best practices, and cutting-edge language technologies to deliver high-quality translation services that are second to none. As an ISO 9001-certified translation company, Stepes has redefined professional translation services using our machine-human solutions to achieve consistent, quality output at each step of the localization workflow.
The world’s leading companies trust Stepes’ top-notch translation services to expand in international markets. The following are some of the reasons why our clients choose Stepes as their preferred language service provider:
- Stepes only uses the most qualified professional translators with the best linguistic proficiency
- Expert knowledge of subject matter and cultural context
- Effective use of appropriate terminology, continuously
- Accuracy and consistency of the translation (adherence to the intended meaning of the source text)
- Appropriate use of grammar and linguistic syntax in the target language
- Proofreading by a second linguist
- Adherence to translation style guides
- Consistency with reference materials
- Proactive project management to meet deadlines
- Use CAT tools and language technology, such as translation memory software.
Our Quality Translation Process
Stepes has implemented language industry best practices within our translation production workflow to deliver consistent, quality localization results, including customer satisfaction surveys, implementation of quality standards and processes, and continuous improvement,
- Customer Satisfaction: We guarantee Stepes’ translation quality will meet and exceed our customer expectations.
- Service Standards: We have established quality standards and processes to ensure consistent and high-quality translation services for every project.
- Continuous Improvement: Stepes fosters a culture of continuous improvement and innovation to deliver the best translation and localization services.
- Staff Training: We provide regular training and development opportunities for employees and linguists to ensure they have the skills and knowledge to deliver quality services.
- Performance Measurement: Stepes has implemented metrics and KPIs to consistently measure and track the quality of our translation services and identify areas for improvement.
- Communication and Feedback: We conduct open communication of translation quality issues and soliciting feedback from customers to understand their needs and preferences.
- Problem Resolution: Our team has developed effective and documented processes for resolving customer complaints and issues in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Service Level Agreements (SLAs): We define and adhere to service level agreements with our clients to ensure consistent and reliable translation service delivery.
Experienced Professional Translators
Stepes guarantees exceptional translation services that consistently meet or exceed our client quality expectations, thanks to our extensive network of highly skilled translators and multilingual subject matter experts. The following is a list of our translator qualifications that are essential for quality translations:
- Experience: We require all of our translators to have at least five years of professional translation experience in the translation industry, often having successfully translated a wide range of materials in their area of expertise.
- Specialization: All of Stepes’ translators are categorized based on their specialization in a particular industry or subject matter, such as legal, medical, or technical translation, to ensure the highest translation quality.
- Attention to detail: Our translators must perform TEP (translation, editing, and proofreading) for each translation project, paying meticulous attention to the smallest linguistic detail to ensure the final translations are accurate and free of errors.
- Certification: Most of our professional translators hold language industry certifications such as the American Translators Association (ATA) certification or the Institute of Translation and Interpreting (ITI) certification.
- Education: A bachelor’s degree in translation, linguistics, or a related field is highly recommended our linguistic resource team.
- Computer skills: Proficiency in computer-assisted translation tools, such as CAT tools, is required for all of Stepes’ professional translators.
- Star Ratings: Stepes is one of the first translation service providers to allow our clients to rate the performance of our translators. Translators must maintain a 4.5 star rating or higher to work on our clients’ projects.