Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute our global marketing communications initiatives such as sales collateral, tradeshows, campaigns, social site presence, company website, public relations, internal communication, regulatory communications and corporate events.
- Ensure that all communication campaigns and programs are aimed at reaching sales targets.
- Manage brand delivery and consistency across all industries and regions.
- Collaborate closely with our CEO, BU owners, Business Development and Sales.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key reporters/editors from health trade and media.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, marketing or business related field
- Minimum of 8 years experience in marketing communications/PR
- Minimum of 3 years experience managing a marketing communications team
- Strong business analytics, relationship management, strategy development, project management, problem solving and change management skills.
- Professional and positive approach, self motivated, team player, dynamic, creative with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Exercises a high degree of tact and diplomacy
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- International experience preferred
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org