Stepes (pronounced /steps/) is a fast growing translation company that leverages the power of the cloud and next-gen language technologies to deliver enterprise language localization services and solutions to the world leading companies. Our AI-powered, on-demand translation platform connects our global clients with one of the largest translator networks in the world, with over 100,000 native professional translators in 100+ languages. We’re looking for an experienced localization project manager to join our fast growing global team.
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Position: Localization Project Manager
- Manage enterprise localization projects from beginning to end for a variety of client companies.
- Respond to customer translation requests by analyzing project requirements and preparing translation quotes.
- Work with the project team (linguists, engineers, publishers) to meet project deadline, quality and budget requirements.
- Manage customer relationships and serve as the client’s primary day-to-day contact for timely project communications.
- Provide sales support to business development team on localization processes, best practices, and technology demos.
- Collaborate with production teams to develop, implement and maintain client-specific knowledge base, terminology, processes, checklists, and style guides.
- Track and manage project financials, including revenue recognition, forecast, and billing.
- Regularly monitor translation management platform to identify any flagged projects
- Ensure optimal project workflows and processes to maximize efficiency and profitability.
- Collaborate with internal teams to initiate, design, and implement procedural changes and customized workflows.
- Resolve questions and issues in a timely and effective manner for clients, linguists, and internal teams.
- Organize and participate in client quarterly business review meetings.