The project manager responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing sales reports. You will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams, ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and improve the entire customer experience. Our ideal candidate is able to identify customer needs and exceed client expectations.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your projects
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Prepare reports on account status
- BA/BS degree in linguistics, localization, project management preferred.
- Proven work experience as a project manager or other relevant experience
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Solid experience with CRM and MS Office (particularly MS Excel) other localization software experience preferred
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills