Stepes’s Life Science Business Development Directors (BDD’s) are responsible for managing international life science accounts, delivering tailor-made solutions to clients, and consulting with life science companies looking to expand globally.
BDDs will work with the operations team to coordinate project execution, and help to grow and maintain relationships with key accounts. By driving the RFP/RFQ process through cold-calling, networking, email, etc. BDD’s will be able to identify and secure major accounts from multinational companies across all life science industries including Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, and Healthcare.
Additionally, our Life Science BDD’s will guide Stepes’s Business Development Managers (BDM’s) with Pharmaceutical and CRO client’s long-term growth strategies and regulatory support. Our BDD’s will also assist in BDM Life Science trainings as well as helping develop relevant Life Science documentation as required.
- The ideal candidate must be highly motivated, ambitious, and flexible
- Experience working within the life science industries
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in similar sales role
- The ability to meet or exceed sales quotas
- Experience selling complex and large technical solutions to multinational companies
- Experience within the language services industry
- 5 years of experience in a similar sales role
- At least 3-5 years of experience in the life science industries
- Bachelor’s Degree or above
- Experience working as part of a global team in an international environment
- Ideally the candidate must reside in Boston
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com