We are seeking a Technical Writer/Editor who can empower our client, a leading cloud computing service provider, to achieve their global expansion goals.
The successful applicant will be responsible for creating, maintaining, and reviewing a large portfolio of technical/marketing literature and UI platforms, and will be at the forefront for ensuring the accuracy and tone of the English-facing side of our client’s products and services. Candidates should be results-oriented, possess exceptional writing skills, and enjoy working as part of a distributed, global team in a fast-paced environment.
- Work with R&D stakeholders to define, prioritize, and plan deliverables, including new feature content, documentation enhancements, bug fixes, localization schedule, and technical review timelines.
- Improve the structure and design of the content.
- Work with other writers to optimize content reuse and ensure a cohesive customer experience.
- Produce release notes, guides, videos, graphics, and other deliverables to support the products.
- Review content with subject matter experts to ensure the accuracy and quality of the information.
- Conform to the client’s style and standards.
Skills and Qualifications (Essential)
- Native-level English speaker with a strong grasp of grammar.
- Thrive at creating, editing, and organizing information into accurate, concise, and clear English content that adheres to strict style guides (writing samples are desirable).
- Can review existing English content and provide constructive feedback in terms of technical accuracy, language use, tone, and other related concepts.
- Are confident in your communication skills and can converse with a range of internal and external teams.
- Meet deadlines and know how to manage your time effectively.
- A keen interest in the latest technologies, especially in the cloud-computing sector.
Skills and Qualifications (Preferred)
- Have a degree in IT or English language studies, or equivalent work experience.
- Possess Chinese (Mandarin) language skills.
- Work with a multinational Chinese company
- Work for a major Chinese tech client and receive in-depth training on the Cloud Computing sector.
- Learn new skills in writing, editing, translation and content creation
- Be part of a close-working, cooperative and diverse team
Schedule and Additional Information
- Full-time position (40 hours)
- Location: Beijing
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com