Stepes is looking for a remote Project Manager Coordinator to support and work in close cooperation with our China-based operations team to achieve our development goals. We are looking for an individual based in a South East Asian country such as Vietnam, India, Malaysia, Burma or Singapore. You may be based anywhere within these counties, provided that you are available to work during China Standard time zone working hours. This is a remote-based, full-time contractor position and will require the successful individual to work 8 hours a day, five days a week.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating with Project Managers for project handoff and job delivery in a daily basis.
- Working with internal/external functional teams in terms of the specific project requirements.
- Tracking and monitoring project schedules and ensuring expected targets are achieved.
- Reporting project progress to project stakeholders through emails, phone calls or project meetings.
- Other project related tasks assigned by Project Managers.
- IT or Language major with bachelor degree or above.
- 2-3 years’ experience of project management in translation and localization industry.
- Strong English language skills (both oral and written).
- Detail-oriented, cooperative, and able to work under pressure.
- Can work independently through a remote working model.
- Willing to take initiatives and able to communicate effectively with internal/external resources.
- Adaptable to cross-cultural working environment.
- Experience in multi-national companies or dispersed production teams is a plus.
- The ability to read Simplified Chinese and speak mandarin is a plus.
- ·Contract length will be one year, to be renewed on an annual basis upon review (with a 30 day notice period).